Sunday, August 13, 2017

Beef and potato curry

Hi Honey!  Enjoying the bread?  You didn't eat the whole thing, did you?  I just finished lunch myself, which was beef and tofu hash with pocket bread.  I don't have any money, but I'm sure eating a lot for some reason.  I spent the morning making beef and potato curry, which is a slow process for me since I'm making a batch to last me the rest of the month, which is why I had my lunch while I was cooking.  I'm not like my Mom who can pump out 5 side dishes to go with steamed rice in one morning.  I had to get the coconuts scraped then blended them into milk, peel and cut the onions, ginger and potatoes, blend and create the fond, then put together the curry in a pot saucepan on low heat.  Ugh!  I'm so drowsy!  I hope I have time to take a nap before voice training.

Wow, Canada sure looks pretty.  It looks like a postcard, while you look like the Tourism Authority of Canada.  Natty honey!  You should have pasted a maple leaf on to that pretty little butt of yours.  A BIG maple leaf.

Ah finally, some photos from Cuba!  I was beginning to think you didn't actually go there.  No that's not true, I was thinking that you weren't there to work.  Looks beautiful Pina, just like you.  Post more photos Pina, and help Cuba out.
 
 
 

No comments: