Sunday, July 9, 2017

Hot and drowsy

Oh, I'm soooo sleepy.  It's just that time of the day.  I'm certainly more productive at night, but I can't do yard work at night.  Thank God!  I definitely enjoy sitting in front of a computer more, but yard work is healthier for me and others.  If only my yard had air conditioning.  How are you feeling today, my darling?  I hope you are feeling great.  I love you.

Natty, it's almost time for your birthday.  I do have something prepared for you, but I don't have money so please forgive me for the free-ness of my gift.  Rather, to buy you a bauble would simpler and quicker.  To be honest with you, I don't know exactly when your birthday is, so please forgive me if I'm off in my birthday greeting.

Pina, I'm so happy to see your spending more time in Milan!  I hope they appreciate you and treat you well.

 
 

No comments: