Thursday, June 15, 2017

Cruisin'

You may be on vacation, but to me it looks like you're working.  Actually, it's just being.  Kind of like the uneducated think that I don't work when actually I work every day up to 20 hours a day.  That's what happens when every day is Sunday.  Well, perhaps I need to kick back on a shady beach occasionally.  There are plenty of those around here, but I need money first.  Then I need to be married first.

Wow Natty, you look awesome!  And you don't even need makeup in the first place.  By the way, that's a nice kitchen.  It can't be your kitchen, right?  No I'm not saying you can't have a nice kitchen- I just doubt you would have the time to plan a kitchen.  Oh yeah, don't forget to put the lid on the blender.  A simple solution for a complex life, huh?

"Woo Hoo" is supposed to be a dark album.  I started it in 2007, became homeless and lost all my musical instruments, moved to another country, and now I am doing the vocals which complete the album.  Yeah, I'm slow.  I am self-financed after all.  Right now I am working on the 7th out of 10 songs titled "Hidden Enemies".  Oh don't worry Sweetie, hidden enemies have hidden enemies too: it's just the balance and the nature of their personality.  And enemies of Allah have the worst enemy of all.






No comments: