Monday, May 8, 2017

Cat Bully 2

Wow!  There are TWO Cat Bullies, not one.  They both look alike: orange cats with stubby tails and big balls, but one is fatter.  I didn't know it until I saw them both at the same time.  They were like identical twins, but one is fatter.  I'm guessing that the fat one is the East Coast Cat Bully.  So remember Erin, there are TWO Cat Bullies, not one.  So don't you go and challenge either one.

What show is that, Natty?  Is that your mom?  Oh my God, look at all that litter!  Natty, you're so cute I just want to grab you.  Now that I guess you are a California girl, please don't get a tan.  I don't like tanned skin.

I had a lot of TV to post today, but when I went to YouTube to get the links, they were missing.  The missing links are, "Jerry Springer: Transexual Call Girls And Their Men" and "Beavis and Butthead: Eating Contest".







No comments: