Saturday, April 1, 2017

Cat tails

Floofy was meowing at me this evening, asking for cat food.  So I put some food in her bowl, and she ignored it.  Then she got under my feet and tripped me up, I stumbled and she hissed at me.  Humph.  Erin, have you no appetite?  Well, it's not necessary that you eat so much, so you might as well live off caviar and crackers.  It's not as if you have to dig up stumps over at your house inshaAllah like I did this morning.  I got my appetite back, so I had 3 cheeseburgers for lunch.  They were delicious alhamdulillah, but I used up the old ketchup in the cooler which gave me the runs.  Erin, please remind not to use up old ketchup.

Natty, are you back in school?  Now that you had a taste of big business, I'm sure you're keen to understand it and perhaps get some control over it.  No way!  It's out of control!  What you need to observe is the consumption of interest as being the cause of the depletion of natural resources.  That pertains deeply to us, and even if there is no us and only you, it still pertains to you.  You shouldn't worry about such things really, I will take care of you inshaAllah.  All you have to do is be beautiful, and you are beautiful.  Please try not to consume interest.

Erin, your Mateo has the almost the same markings as my Luca.



No comments: