Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Late start

Hi Honey!  How was your day?  I had a late start today.  I was up late last night working on something, then I got hooked on watching "Secrets of the Dead", even though I had seen it many times before.  So when I woke up, the sun was almost up.  Gotta pray!  So I stumbled and fumbled as quickly and groggily as I could to catch the dawn prayer.  I'm surprised none of my cats woke me up for their breakfast: they're usually flawless in that regard.  I usually have a hard time getting started.  It's not just that I'm lazy, it's more along the lines of "I might as well be lazy."  I still can't get started in music, after all these decades.  Always just beginning.  Otherwise, it's a normal day.  I made fried noodles for lunch, with some leftover for dinner.  I went to the supermarket to buy cat food.  I got some ice cream, too.  Purple ice cream.  Then I made marinara sauce.  It will be pizza time soon.  I finally figured out why my basil wasn't surviving: the ants were turning my basil into an aphid farm.  Right now, I'm watching Jaco Pastorius.  Want to watch it with me?  He sure looks kind of red in this performance.  He must have been drunk or something.  Immaculate playing, though.  He shouldn't have sung.

Natty, are you still nervous?  Don't worry Sweetie, everything will be OK.  InshaAllah.  Just hang in there, and have confidence in yourself.  You can do it, Natty!  Make sure you eat simple and familiar foods only.  Fries, burgers, pizza, sliced turkey, fried chicken etc.  No spicy foods!


No comments: