Saturday, March 18, 2017

I'm so glad

That you are doing well.  Please take sweet loving care of yourself, for you mean the world to me.  As for me, I felt the fever break slightly this morning, but I'm still weakened.  I did have enough strength to chop down a big bunch of bananas just now.  Heavy stuff.  I haven't worked out in 3 days.  I'm going to turn into a fat blob if this keeps up.  I'll try to work out after this letter, see how that works out.  Singing was difficult.  I can totally see how those singers dies on stage from heart attack, like the cliche.  Although Alfred said in "Batman and Robin", "It is uncivilized to talk about one's illness," I might as well tell you about it as there is nothing else going on right now.  Or maybe my wife secretly wiretapped my dick while we were having sex.

Natty honey, you are looking absolutely beautiful!  That is seriously a very sophisticated photo.  Are your Dartmouth buddies happy for your success?  You know, you could always try to be a tourist now as you work since they both mesh together, then you focus on school later and become an A student.  It will give you something to do while I build you a house.





No comments: