Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A break

I felt worn out today, so I took a break.  I had been working extra hard lately, for no extraordinary reason, just the usual stuff piled up.  I had been sleeping 4 hour nights for a while, so today I slept all day.  After breakfast, I slept until voice training.  After voice training, I slept until dinner.  After this, I think I'll go to sleep.  Wanna join me?  I discovered just now that I had a fever.

I would like to remind you that the Power of God is superior to all magic.  This is because the Power of God is not magic.  I used to subscribe to all that magic stuff, tarot cards etc.  I even made a living at it at one point.  But God took me and kept me, and for that I am grateful.  So please choose between God or magic.  If you need reassurance, I love you and I will marry you inshaAllah.




No comments: