Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Society

How are you feeling today, my Dearest?  Busy in the sports world?  I am feeling quite exhausted today.  I've been putting in extra work being social, and being social is hard work for me because I'm a recluse.  People like to say, "Be like the Prophet (peace be on him)".  The Prophet (peace be on him) was magnanimous, I am reclusive.  Nobody can be exactly like the Prophet (peace be on him).  Nobody can match the Prophet (peace be on him) in demeanor and deeds, that's why he is the Prophet (peace be on him).  I can only do the best I can, and be grateful that Allah is my judge, not the humans.  I'm feeling weary of humans right now.  So I stayed in and tried to sleep as much as possible (which hasn't added up to 6 hours yet), and cooked my dinner early.  I had fried calamari.  Alhamdulillah.  God said in the Qur'an that in heaven, we will never suffer fatigue.  I'm not in heaven yet.

Natty honey!  How are you feeling, Precious Girl?  I hope you are keeping safe, and eating properly.  Are you having fun with your buddies?  Enjoy your career, OK?













No comments: