Thursday, January 5, 2017

Strength is not enough

There's always someone stronger, and God is the Strongest.  That's why I keep asking you to pray, because we need the help of God.  Even if you get to that point in your career where you get to stay at home and still conduct successful business (which is what I want for you), you still have to pray.  Prayer is not an option.  Evil has become so strong, you may ask, "Why does God allow evil to become so powerful?"  God's plan is to allow them to increase in iniquity before calling them to account.  As for us, we must strive to be good people and not allow evil to walk all over us.  This is a spiritual game.  I'm alive today because God kept me alive.  I didn't make them miss me by an inch.  God made them miss me by an inch.

I'll have to admit that I don't have a competitive bone in my body.  I'm just trying to be me.  I like making music, I like to cook and eat good food.  My Mom is very competitive.  She has to be the most competitive cook on the planet.  She doesn't tolerate any mediocre or bad food from me.  She doesn't seem to enjoy the good food I give her, but she doesn't tolerate any mediocre or bad food whatsoever.




No comments: