Friday, November 4, 2016

Movie night

Wasn't that an exciting World Series, Erin Honey?  I knew deep in my heart that you were going to win, but I didn't dare say it because the decision is always with Allah.  Admit it- you thought the Cubs were going to lose at game 4, right?  I've seen "Nightmare before Christmas", I think it's a great movie, but it doesn't really resonate with what's happening now.  I think you should watch "Zapped" tonight: it's a little 80's cheese, but it will make you feel great.  Me?  I'm watching "The Big Boss": an old Bruce Lee movie.  Made in Thailand.

Oh that photo is so cute Natty, especially that cute smirk on your face!  I'm happy to see you smile for the camera.  Suddenly you have all this energy, you're bouncing off the walls!  Waddap Natty?  Why don't you study?  Acting.  Facial expressions.  Marcel Marceau.

Piene, that's a very clever photo you took of the crowd with someone holding up the devil sign.  It's true that most people are going to hell.  Since you were in the crowd, will you be joining them?  I pray not.  You're such a beautiful girl, it would be such a waste.  I'm not your savior, though: you have to want to save yourself.  I'm counting on your piety and chastity, otherwise I won't marry you.





No comments: