Monday, November 7, 2016

Hello Darling

How are you feeling today, Sweetheart?  I love you very much.  It's been busy day for me.  I didn't seem to want to rest at the right times, there is much excitement going on, especially online.  I just wanted to work, work, work.  Ow!  I need to relax.  My data quota finally reset, so I'm back on SL.  There is much suggestion about my singing live on SL, but I don't see how that would be an improvement over my current situation.  I don't have the technology, anyway.  I'm currently working on the vocals on "Woo Hoo":  I'm getting tired of how lazy and slow I've been about this album.  Well, I am lazy and slow.  Otherwise I would tour.

Hey Natty, are you studying acting?  Look into that mirror Gorgeous, and make faces at yourself!  You're a shy girl, huh?  Just put your emotions out there Sweetie, and don't care what the crowd thinks of you.  You have many people who love you.






No comments: