Saturday, November 26, 2016

Cheeseless pizza

Hi Erin!  Are you enjoying your family time?  Always take time to relax and enjoy life.  Do you think that being in the Public Eye means that you have to work all the time?  Just ignore the crowd, kick back, and enjoy life.  I love you.

Natty, I hope that the past couple of weeks have proven to you that you are MY family inshaAllah, and my family lives in the Public Eye.  This is great for your career and your bosses, so please enjoy your career, save your money, and don't waste it.

I had to log in 7 times in a row on Second Life this morning, finally I gave my pc a hard boot, and it worked properly, so I could work properly.  This means that my video card was clogged up with useless information, most likely planted there by someone.  I'm used to malicious intent and actions, but am I THAT pretty that they behave like that?

For lunch, I attended a banquet given by the local imam for the occasion of his son's circumcision.  Do you know what a circumcised penis is?  I should have taken photos, but I didn't bring my cell phone.  No, not of the circumcision but of the food.  For dinner, I made a cheeseless pizza.  This is because I didn't have any cheese.  Marinara sauce neither.  So for sauce, I used "sambal tumis" (a local onion-based hot sauce generally used with rice, anchovies, and egg) and the toppings were red onion, crunchy anchovies, and hummus.  Back during my pizza joint days, the ladies often ordered pizzas without cheese.  I wasn't trying to be dainty or gourmet or whatever.  I just didn't have any cheese.

Piene, are you hungry?  Want some cheeseless pizza?












No comments: