Sunday, May 29, 2016

Letter to Erin 20160530

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi Erin!  I had trouble starting this letter because I was chowing down on a bag of potato chips.  Made in India!  But how are you feeling, my most beautiful Sweetheart?  Are you having a great time?  It's been a busy day for me.  I've been having to commute downtown a lot lately- you know me, I hate commute.  But today is Sunday, but the traffic was heavy, even early in the morning.  My Dad told me that there's a marathon in town, with a USD 100K grand prize.  Yup, American money.  It's a great idea to have a marathon here.  The land is flat, and the scenery sure beats skyscrapers, sewers, and stores.  I guess God blessed the marathon by holding off the rain until the evening.

I had to clean my parents' bedroom this morning, like I always do every Sunday.  In the evening, after voice training, I took on the task of breaking down that big chunk of tree that that massive storm blew down last week.  It was BIG.  I took a photo of it, and my chainsaw.  The chainsaw is heavy, but I have to admit that it's fun to use.  Just like playing a video game.  After that I took a shower and went downtown, and I got showered on.  I stopped by Ina's for dinner, then went shopping for snacks when I was downtown.  Potato chips!  I also bought some tomatoes, and found some cheap butter and cheese.  The trouble with cheap butter and cheese is the flavor, but sometimes it's just fine.  This cheese had Arabic written all over it.

I still have a lot of encoding to do, so probably no practice tonight.  I also have a song called "Gold" for you.  I sang this song when I was in high school.  I got laughed at.  Ha ha!  Erin, my love.  I love you and I need you.



No comments: