Sunday, April 24, 2016

Letter to Erin 20160425

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Antonia, I'm afraid I cannot offer you a proposal with dowry until I have married Erin, and she has settled down in her new house, and if I can afford it, gives me written permission to have a second wife.  Until then, the best I can offer you is an endorsement as a potential second wife.  InshaAllah it would be very helpful to your career, because after all the endorsement of an athlete does not generate much or any revenue for a modeling or acting career.  My source tells me that you are in an oppressive relationship.  Has he hit you?  I can take you as a wife, but like I said Erin has priority.  What you need to do is to stop carrying trash with you wherever you go.  Dump it.

I'm the last to get paid.  I have yet to get paid.  I remember working in a restaurant, my job was to make sure the dough was the same every time, among other things.  The money I received from cooking I put into the music, to generate music, to keep the music alive.  Nowadays it's the music that's making money, but I haven't received any of it yet.  Yes I know I must be patient, and I am grateful that Allah chose me to bear this music.  I don't want your hard earned money.  It is my responsibility to finance our marriage, so I ask you to please love me and be patient with me until Allah grants me the means to pay for our marriage.

I don't know what happiness is.  Allah has provided me by inspiration this direction, that perhaps I may find happiness in marriage.  I love you and I need you.

Please make a donation of a minimum of one US dollar or one Euro to a worthwhile charity.




No comments: