Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Letter to Erin 20160414

 In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Ach!  I was trying to upload some photos I took with my phone camera, when I accidentally turned your birthday pizza into my wallpaper!  I guess that means it's time for a new wallpaper.  Wow Erin, the media is going bonkers over your interview with Time magazine.  I didn't bother saving the videos in German and Turkish, though.  Congratulations on your being in Time magazine.  That's certainly a step up in seriousness from fashion and men's magazines.  By the way, I think your body is smokin' hot.

I bookmarked your Instagram page.  I visited it for the first time today right before dawn prayer, sorry it took me so long.  It made me very sad, so I wasn't able to go back to sleep.  I'll be back regularly to check up on you inshaAllah.

I had noodles in soup for lunch again.  Very Asian of me, huh?  I took a photo of the ingredients I used and also of how big my soup bowl is: I put my hand right beside it to show you how big it is.  Actually, it doesn't look as impressive as I thought it would be because my hand is so big and my phone camera is so crummy.  The bowl is one foot in diameter and 6 inches tall.  Anyway the noodles are rice vermicelli and the soup is chicken and egg drop, extra thick (like shark's fin soup).  You welcome to share it with me, of course.  I love you and I need you.


No comments: