Thursday, April 7, 2016

Letter to Erin 20160408

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello there, my beautiful Erin.  How's life in New York City?  How's business?  I'll have to confess that I have no desire to visit NYC.  Perhaps if I had lots of money, then again I would probably go to Chicago instead.  No, I've never been to Chicago.  Bulls Fever!  I was tidying up the yard of your house inshaAllah just now, clearing out debris, and playing basketball with coconuts.  Coconuts don't bounce very well.  No, I don't really like big cities.  I like shopping, but I don't like big cities.  The only city I ever liked was Salt Lake City.  It's the mountains and the 4 seasons.  Well, I hope you are taking good care of yourself, because I love you very much.  Please eat and rest adequately, and please pray.  You are my wife inshaAllah, and I need you.

So Elisa made a journey to see a guy.  How normal is that, for a girl to do something dumb because of a guy?  With all due respect to her family, I don't believe she intended to end her life in LA.  And in defense of young men, it takes a lot of wisdom to overcome decisions made by the balls.  Ya Allah, please forgive me for the mistakes I made when I was young, I will never do those again inshaAllah.  It seems unlikely to me that she was murdered, but there are clues that could lead me to believe that, which I will discuss later.  And I don't think I could identify the young man, but I can surely try.

Elisa was a recluse with a short life, so it's not likely she would have a lot of serious relationships.  I guess only one: the young man she considered her boyfriend when she was around 20.  Here are some descriptions of the guy in her posts:

But if you notice things, he’s just…you know, very very very right (not going to say perfect)
- plays the double bass
- wears bowties (and suspenders!)
- plays L4D
- has an adorable smile
and you know since he’s a musician, he has a tormented soul and all the girls go nuts for thatSo the boy I am interested in, he recently got a tattoo and it was on his left wrist

WHICH coincidentally was the one place I contemplated for a tattoo of my own (that and the back of my neck but then how am I going to be able to sleep?)

COINCIDENTALLY I had written HUBRIS the day earlier and traces were still there

My boyfriend looks a bit like Charlie McDonnell.

Just me? Oh ok.

I’m still going to convince him to dye his hair red


Well, looking past the verbosity and the likelihood that he ever considered himself as her boyfriend, we are looking for a musician who wears a bow tie and suspenders, plays a double bass, has a tattoo "HUBRIS" on his left wrist, and looks like Charlie McDonnell (whoever that is).  He is also very familiar with her blog, the clues I will discuss later.  This the same guy who was with her at the Cecil that fateful night of January 31, 2013.  Yeah, she traveled alone and entered the hotel alone, but she wasn't alone.

Speaking of musician, I've been so active on this case lately that I haven't had much of a chance to practice, or do much of anything else for that matter.  Another few more letters, and I will be done with this inshaAllah.  Boss Model.

No comments: