Friday, February 19, 2016

Letter to Erin 20160220

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello Luv.  How's it going, Cutie?  How are those emotions today?  I still can't get over how absolutely hot you are in your SI shoot.  You got that sleepy eye thing going, like wow!  You are so beautiful.  I love you and I need you.

Today is Friday, and I had to attend the Friday prayer.  Otherwise it's an ordinary day.  I did a lot of tidying up and burning today.  It rained today, and I like to do my burning when it rains, if possible.  The neighbor was nice to remove the scrub growing on the west border of your house inshaAllah.  Thanks!  Nothing special on the menu today.  Burger and hash browns for lunch, and rice at Ina's for dinner.  I hope you are giving yourself a break after all that hecticness.  Rest your heart, OK?

No comments: