Sunday, January 3, 2016

Letter to Erin 20160104

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi there, beautiful girl!  Hello Dahlink!  How's it going this Sunday?  It's a regular old Sunday for me.  I had to clean my parents' bedroom this morning like I do every Sunday.  Lunch wasn't out of the ordinary, just leftover chili and bread.  After voice training, I cut the grass by the road on the street to the elementary school.  I also took down some of the brush.  Dinner wasn't special either.  Just beef and potatoes in brown gravy.  I had to keep it simple today because I had some sour pineapple yesterday which cut up my stomach somewhat.  After this, I have to do my taxes.  Yeah, even though I didn't make any money, Shadowplay is still a registered business and I have to report my earnings.  Just another day in the life.  I hope you are taking good care of yourself and getting plenty of rest, because I know you are busy.  I love you and I need you.

No comments: