Monday, November 9, 2015

Letter to Erin 20151110

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello there, beautiful Erin!  How does it feel to be so gorgeous?  Well, I wouldn't know.  I'm just kicking back here, waiting for them to call the sunset prayer, and watching the "Gong Show".  Rindercella!  Nothing much going on here.  What did I do today?  In the morning, I was busy tending crops.  There's a horde of little white moths attacking my plants, about the size of an ant each, and invulnerable to my pesticide.  Also the canned bug spray.  I can't afford a different bug spray right now, so I'm hoping that moving the plants into the bright sunlight would discourage them.  I can't move the tomatoes, though.  In the evening, I was about to go and cut grass somewhere then suddenly it rained.  So I cooked dinner instead.  Rice with steak and veggies in spicy sauce.  Very filling.  What else?  That's it.  I hope you're having fun with whatever you're doing over there, and making sure your sweet precious self is safe.  I love you and I need you.

No comments: