Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Letter to Erin 20151104

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi Erin!  How are you doing today, my love?  Mwah!  I love you!  Oh, it's just another average day for me.  What would you want happen?  Allah has all the Power.  I'm watching the Gong Show right now.  The old Gong Show from the 70's.  That has to be the best talent show ever, not just because the losers can be more entertaining than the winners, but also because Chuck Barris is the best host ever!  My favorite show was when that dog couldn't leave his crotch alone.  That's entertainment!

I spent the evening cutting grass by the side of the road.  I had rolled up some chicken in dough this morning to be deep fried, so I could have had a quick dinner.  But I wanted to change the pace a little, and went for fried calamari instead.  And instead of the old squid dipped in egg then flour, I decided to make a crispy batter instead.  It was OK, but I like the old way better.  The battered squid was much more filling though.  Crunchier, too.

Erin, please make sure get plenty of rest and are eating well.  Take good, loving care of yourself because I need you, OK?

No comments: