Saturday, September 19, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150920

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello Erin.  How are you feeling, my darling?  I suppose you are very busy.  It's that time of year where you be sports rep, right?  Then it's the holiday shopping season.  I guess it's not going to pause much for you anytime soon.  Praise be to Allah.  Be sure you eat properly and get enough rest.  I love you, and I need you.

There's nothing special going on here.  I spent the morning running errands.  I took the weed whacker to the repair shop, went to the pharmacy, then the supermarket.  After voice training, I hosed down my Mom's kitchen floor.  Breakfast was a tortilla with marinara sauce, lunch was half a chicken breast, and dinner was 2 cups of steamed rice with anchovies.  That's nice and moderate, isn't it?  All this activity is making me lazy, though.

No comments: