Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150820

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Just because corruption is inevitable in this life, it doesn't mean we have to consume it.  So I happened to buy flour with bugs in it doesn't mean I have to eat the bugs.  I'm going to pick them off the bread, one by one if I have to.  Now the people who make a profit off corruption would probably give themselves and rationalize that corruption is natural and inevitable.  Yeah there are shit eaters out there, but I don't want to be like them.  So I try to be pure, as best as I can.  With flaws and mistakes, may Allah forgive me.  God is all that is good and pure, so why is there corruption?  Because it's all good if we can purify ourselves, and score enough points with God to get into the perfection of heaven.  InshaAllah.  Without making insulting remarks like, "God if you exist, then grant me this."

Well, the potatoes I bought don't have any bugs.  And the steak is perfect.  Would you fancy some steak and potatoes to go with the bread?  Oops, I already ate it all.  Your portion too.  But you're welcome for dinner anytime.  I love you, and I need you.

No comments: