Sunday, August 9, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150810

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Just as a reminder, Allah forbids that you be friends with 3 types of people:
1.  People who fight you because of your Islam
2.  People who force you out of your home
3.  People who help the people who force you out of your home. 
I wish I were with you to help protect you, but Allah is the Best to protect, so please put your trust in Allah.  I love you, and I need you.

In business, it is a standard practice to use something until it is used up.  Elvis is a good example: he was used up.  So don't allow yourself to be used up.  Where is the happiness in that?  Relax.  Take it easy.   Practice cooking or something.  Play video games.  Right now, I'm hooked on "Cat Goes Fishing".  I'm getting good at catching sharks!

------- is the one in heat right now.  She's not a howler and wriggler like ----, neither is she subtle and relaxed like mama cat Floofy.  Instead she likes to amp up the naughtiness.  Her favorite hobby when she's in heat is to point her pee at any amount of moisture that happens to be on the floor.  Her main target is my bathroom door.  She also asks for my attention, to pick her up and cuddle her.  If I ignore her, then she won't hesitate to stick a claw in my butt or something.  Aggressive female.

No comments: