Saturday, June 27, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150628

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

It's been about 8 years since I took a selfie, so I thought I would give it a shot today.  I took one shot.... no.  2... 3... 4... 5... 6.... Aaaaa!  Delete!  Delete!  I compared how I look now to when I took selfies over 8 years ago.  Aaaaa!  Delete!  Delete!  I suppose that it's a good thing that it's OK for a man to be butt ugly.  Wah!  I wanna be pretty too!  Pretty like you.

Little ------- is pretty, too.  She doesn't even have to try, she's a beautiful cat.  With big, green eyes and a charming snout.  But she's so aggressive.  Lately her obnoxiousness reached new heights, pointing her pee at any slightly wet spot on the floor, then bolting off at top speed.  I can't even make the slightest mistake, to spill even a small drop of water on the floor.  Even her mother has been chasing her around lately.  It's funny to watch, though.  Then it dawned on me that she is finally going in heat.  She has always been quiet about how she feels, besides basic greed that is.  So I paid her some attention and petted her (after she made me chase her down), and she went into the motions of a cat in heat.  Hmmm?  Hmmm?  Hmmm!  Hmmm?  Hmmm?  Hmmm!  Hmmm?  Hmmm?  Hmmm!  And now she won't stop.    Hmmm?  Hmmm?  Hmmm!  Hmmm?  Hmmm?  Hmmm!  Hmmm?  Hmmm?  Hmmm!  Hmmm?  Hmmm?  Hmmm!  Hmmm?  Hmmm?  Hmmm!  Hmmm?  Hmmm?  Hmmm!  Aggressive female.

I didn't go to the mosque tonight for the additional prayer because I needed a break.  I went to the market this morning and bought a kilo of clams.  The first thing I do when I buy clams lately is to separate the meat from the broth, and that has to be done immediately before the clams die.  Dinner was excellent tonight.  Thank You o Allah, for the knowledge and the bounty that You have provided for me.  I battered the clam meat and crispy fried that.  Then to the broth I added fried basil and garlic, and a brick of ramen noodles.  My Mom gave me some watermelon, and I had iced tea.  Everything was superb.  Alhamdulillah.  I was stuffed tonight.  You are always welcome to share my dinner.  Please get plenty of rest, and eat properly.  Erin, my beautiful wife.  I love you, and I need you.

No comments: