Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150514

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hey there, my beautiful Erin!  How are you feeling today, my darling?  Suddenly I have very little time.  I sleep about 4 to 6 hours every day, including naps.  But at least I get to nap.  It's all those mango babies that take up my time right now.  Like this morning, I woke up at 5 am, did some worship, then started going over the fruit to save the seeds.  Then I have to plant them, and do yard work.  Not including other tasks.  And the night before, I stayed up late doing computer work.  It will be like this until I run out of fruit.  I hope this getting up early will not become a habit.  It's very un-Rock Star-ish.  Makes me look bad.  I'm going to get a bad reputation.

Oh my God, I'm drowsy.  I think I'll try to relax right now, maybe take a nap before doing computer work.  Erin, I pray you are taking sweet loving care of yourself, for I love you, and I need you.

No comments: