Saturday, February 28, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150228

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi there, my beloved Erin.  How are you today, Sweetheart?  Me, I'm longing for toys as usual.  Tools, rather.  When it comes to music, I do so love to work.  But I have learned to slow down in my old age.  For when the music's over, so is the musician.

I saw that video of you in that Swimsuit 2015 Swimville, in Nashville I presume, and I must say that it went by incredibly fast.  Oh my God!  She's naked!  I'm going to get shot!  Ya Allah, please protect us!  But I must be grateful with what Allah has given me.  Right, everybody?  Like I said, it went by so quickly, and I'm sure the time sped by faster for you since you experienced it first hand.  So I slowed the video down to quarter speed.  Please don't feel like I'm trying to gain humor at your expense.  Everyone sounds funny when their voices are slowed down or sped up, especially me.  More than that, one is able to see the nuances of the event, like the props, the background, the expressions on people's faces, the expressions on your face.  One thing I noticed is that the girls looked really frumpy lined up on that stage.  Not you of course in your slick black, because you are my Rock and Roll Babe, and I love you with all my heart.  But don't you feel sorry for all the other girls, looking like that?  Obviously they spent big bucks on the event, so why do the girls have to look bargain basement?  I suggest next time, they collaborate with a fashion house.

Life goes by fast in the fast lane, and don't think because you are still young, you can handle the pressure on your heart.  Don't compensate with drugs and alcohol.  Listen to me on this, Erin!  I'm very protective of you!  The best way to force time to slow down is prayer, plus Allah will help compensate for the stuff you missed, inshaAllah.  Of course I appreciate you.  I appreciate how beautiful you are and what a sweetheart you are, so please don't lose that.  I want you to know that you are loved.  I love you, and I need you.


No comments: