Sunday, February 22, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150222

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

I don't seem to have much variety in my cooler lately.  I usually stock up right at the beginning of the month, now I'm running out of options.  I try to stay within my budget, and right now I'm budgeted for cat food.  Hey, I love my kitties.  So tonight I had hot dogs.  My Dad gave me some hot dogs a couple of weeks ago.  How creative can you get with hot dogs?  I would love to see hot dogs as the theme ingredient on Iron Chef.  AAEEEP-KEEZEEEM!!!  (yeah I know he said Allez Cuisine, but it sure sounds like AAEEEP-KEEZEEEM)  So I wrapped the hot dogs in yuba bean curd, and pan fried it.  It tasted quite good actually, but I should have used a non-stick pan.

I have to mention how beautiful and sexy you are in your SI photos.  Your body seems fuller than it was 6 years ago, and I like it.  I find it very arousing.  AAAAA!!!  I don't want anyone else to see it!  I've been getting a lot of heat about your work, but I stand by you.  After all, I must be grateful as to what Allah has given me.  Don't you agree?  Please dress modestly when you are not working.  Erin I love you, and I need you.

No comments: