Saturday, February 7, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150207

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi there, you gorgeous girl!  Ah, my beloved, beautiful Erin.  How are you feeling, you precious little sweetheart?  Did you know that you're taking over my TV station?  It used to be the Victoria's Secret channel, now it's the Erin channel.  It's all about Erin.  Because you are MY girl.  I love you, and I need you.

My parents are out of town for a while, so I have less house cleaning to do.  I still have to clean my own house, though.  I hate house cleaning.  I had to iron my pants this morning, too.  I hate ironing, too.  I can't seem to get it right, and it took me half an hour to iron 3 pairs of pants.  I would rather do yard work.  In the evening, I cut the grass around your house. Grass grows quickly here in Malaysia, even though it's the dry season right now.  I don't have enough time to do adequate yard work.  There's so much other stuff to do, plus I need more tools.

It's sirloin steak for dinner!  Plus my Mom have me some sweet corn before she left, so I made some croquettes,  The batter being corn, garlic, onions, egg, milk, salt and pepper.  My Mom has a version of this too.  Hers is more savory.  Perhaps it's because I use milk.  Next time I'll put the salt on after I fry them.  Would you like some?

No comments: