Sunday, January 11, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150111

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

My my, you are clever.  Things are rather exciting, huh?  Because you are my girl.  Well you take it easy and take your time my lady, don't rush yourself for people, start learning to slow down.  You are my Rock and Roll Babe, you are my queen, so please carry yourself as one, just don't forget Allah ever.

For dinner it was chicken wings!  Oh, it's just a simple recipe.  I tossed 12 drumettes in flour then fried them to a crispy but not too crispy.  The sauce is a sweet and spicy sauce straight out of a bottle, one of Malaysia's oldest name brands.  Great for chicken wings.  The wings were enjoyed with some flat bread.  I'm going to feed you well, my darling.  InshaAllah.  Then we'll work out together, OK?  Erin, I love you and I need you.


No comments: