Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Letter to Erin 20141223

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi there, Dreamer Girl.  Any ordinary person would think that after all those sweet words I used in the last letter, you would be in a cuddly mood.  Instead, it put you in a fighting mood.  I hope you're not the type of girl who believes that two people who quarrel with each other all the time are actually really close.  The Japanese think that too.  That philosophy didn't work for Lupe Velez, though.  I believe patience works better.  I don't know what happiness is, but I'm absolutely certain that quarreling doesn't make me feel good.  Besides, I don't want to say anything to you that would hurt your feelings.  I want you to feel without any doubt at all that I love you, I would do all I can to protect you, and I will never abandon you inshaAllah.  I love you, and I need you.  But Allah is the Best to Protect.  You do me no favors by embracing slam.  Rather, Allah has conferred a favor upon you by guiding you to the faith.

To see a snake in a dream is a sign of deception, treachery, and danger thereof.  You must make an effort to kill any snake you see in a dream.  If I am there with you, I will kill the snake inshaAllah.  If the snake is the size of a python or anaconda, there is also a serious illness present.  If the snake is bigger than a python or anaconda, say maybe the size of a skyscraper, then the evil of human nature is meant.  Like conflict against countries, or international organizations criminal or otherwise.  No human can kill a giant snake, but that doesn't mean that you should just let it do whatever it wants.  You must find a way to defeat it.  Only God can kill that snake.  It is a dream though, so perhaps God might supply you with a giant sword or gun to fight the snake.  The cleaner your body is, the more reliable the information is that you get from your dreams.  So please stay clean, my beloved.


No comments: