Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Letter to Julia 2014108

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello my most beautiful Julia and Erin.  How are you feeling, you wonderful, wonderful women?  Oh dear, it's October already.  How time flies.  I didn't date that last letter properly.  Sigh.  I'm feeling quite tired right now.  I just got done playing guitar, and before that I spent the evening cutting grass around Casa de Julia inshaAllah.  It had been raining every day again, at times very heavily.  But the water seems to drain off quickly.  Quicker than it did 5 years ago.  I still have a lot of grass cutting to do, then I can start breaking down that tree I chopped down.  I spent the whole morning in the kitchen, just doing prep work.  I made dough, then my sardine dip, I received some beef so I portioned that out, then I made my lunch, which was noodles.  For dinner, it was bread and steak.  I'm tired.  I'm going to relax and watch TV.  I pray you both are feeling great, and taking and having it easy.  I love you, I love you.  And I need you, I need you.

No comments: