Thursday, September 18, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140918


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi there, my dearest Julia and Erin.  How are you feeling, my love?  My love!  I pray you are feeling healthy and confident.  I'm still feeling slightly feverish, but functional, and working.  Everyday, working.  InshaAllah, I will be granted the wealth I need soon to give you a happy and secure marriage.

I had a lot of milk and cauliflower in the cooler, so I decided to make cream of cauliflower with chicken soup.  It turned out OK, but it was so thick and rich.  I added ramen noodles to it, as well as seaweed, for a black and white soup.  Hey, it was good!  Alhamdullilah.  But I was stuffed.  I was so full, I could barely move.  The only problem is that I'm lactose intolerant.  Oh, well.  At least it tasted good.  Want some?  I have leftovers.

No comments: