Monday, August 25, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140825


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi there, my gorgeous wives.  I want to say that I love you, I love you.  I miss you terribly even though we've never met, because I need you, I need you.  I pray that you are taking good, sweet care of yourselves n my absence, and that you are maintaining your prayers.  Please be my wives, and join me in Islam.

Here's a Kitten TV newsflash: Batty-Watty Bat Cat has blue eyes!  Kitten eyes are generally dark, so you can't tell what color they are, but Batty's eyes are such a deep, powerful blue that they shine.  He's so friendly, too.  What a cute little kitten!  They are all so adorable.  The kitten of choice according to mama cat Floofy is little -------, the white and blonde calico.  She's like a little Floofy clone.  Floofy has become much more civilized since I first met her.  She never uses the cat box lately.  Instead she asks to go outside, then asks to come back in.  It's been raining a lot lately, and the rain agitates her, probably because she lost her first set of kittens to the flu.  So a couple of times, she started moving the brood, then puts them back.  That's how I found out which kitten was her favorite, by observing the first kitten she moves.  I love kittens!

No comments: