Monday, June 30, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140630


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

It's the first day of fasting, and I'm sitting here right after voice training, and about half an hour away from the Asr prayer, writing my love to my wives.  I'm exhausted.  How are you doing?  My voice doesn't come out when I'm exhausted so I drop notes, but I gritted my teeth and completed the 2 hour set.  I hope you are eating properly.  I ate a whole pizza before dawn, so I was stuffed, and uncomfortable the whole morning.  It's raining right now, so the temperature is nice and cool.  Ya Allah, thank you for the rain.

Julia, this Ramadan will be the 5th anniversary of when I proposed to you.  I will always love you my dearest, beautiful Julia.  I pray that Allah will grant me the means to give you a secure and happy married life soon.  Thank you for your love and patience with me.  I was a bit scared yesterday, I thought the Archduke Franz Ferdinand was killed on July 22 but I was wrong: July 22 was a day before the ultimatum to Serbia was sent.  But whatever, our marriage is international and big business, mashaAllah.  InshaAllah our love won't start a global conflict.  My beloved, distinguished queen.  I love you, and I need you.

Hey Erin, you adorable little sweetheart!  How are you feeling, you gorgeous little darling?  My source tells me that you are starting some sort of free advice stop by the roadside.  I hope that it's Internet traffic that you're stopping.  I wouldn't want to have an armed mob gunning down anybody trying to touch you.  You be careful, OK?  Don't let yourself be corrupted or suckered.  Be the sweet and intelligent beauty with the heart of gold that I love so much.  I love you, and I need you.

No comments: