Monday, June 16, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140616


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello, my dearest Julia and Erin.  How are you feeling today, my precious hearts?  I pray that you are feeling healthy and confident.  Erin sweetie, I hope I didn't offend you with my distorted cowboy accent.  I apologize, please forgive me if I did.  I wasn't pointing any fingers at you.  I was just having fun with ranch dressing, and trying to make you both smile because things have been too serious lately.  You sensitive little darling.  You're such a cutie.  Julia, you thought it was funny, right?  Oh, you're so business-minded.  You are truly a princess.  I love you both with all of my heart.  And I need you, I need you.  I've been trying to catch up on my grass cutting.  Grass grows so fast here in Malaysia.  So, my feet are hurting as usual.  And three's still a lot more to go.

No comments: