Sunday, April 6, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140406

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Whoops!  I forgot to post the Qur'an yesterday, so I had to come back today to blog.  Which is annoying because the purpose of my journey was to blog.  None but Satan made me forget.  Ya Allah, guide me closer than this to the right path.

I acquired some chocolate mousse recipes yesterday, though.  No, I'm not going to do anything weird like stuffing squid with chocolate mousse.  I love chocolate mousse cake.  Don't you, Julia dahling?  How about you, Erin sweetie?  I love my gorgeous wives!  I prefer my chocolate mousse cake with a coating os crispy milk chocolate.  I believe the quality of chocolate confectioneries is critical upon the quality of chocolate, so generic cooking chocolate is a no-no.  Which can be expensive, but now I've got the craving.  Dang!

No comments: