Thursday, April 3, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140403


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

I was all prepared to go and blog yesterday after my voice training, but I had to postpone it because of the weather.  I didn't mean to delay my love letter, but I couldn't risk traveling on my motorcycle in the rain, if I were to catch a cold then I can't sing.  If I could control the weather, then I would have stopped the rain so I could go out and write to my beautiful wives.  But I'm merely a mortal, so I spent the time cooking up the stuffing for my fish that is to be grilled tomorrow for lunch inshaAllah.  It's not that I love you less.  I love you with all of my heart, and I want to marry you.  You are the most beautiful women in the world to me, and I love you so much.  Please forgive me.  I am so blessed that you exist and are in my life, and I am so grateful to Allah for my Julia and Erin.  Thank you for your love.  For what it's worth, I also posted yesterday's letter for you to read if you wish.  And it's raining right now.  I love you, I love you.  I need you, I need you.

No comments: