Saturday, March 1, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140301


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

My dearest beautiful Julia.  You are my slick beauty, so sophisticated and smooth.  You are truly a work of art, a sensual painting of love, my love.  I wish, and it is my dream to keep you beautiful to make sure you are loved and loved and loved.  To tenderly care for such a beautiful work of art, to make certain that you age gracefully and beautifully.  InshaAllah.  I love you Julia, I love you with all my heart.

Erin sweetheart, more than anyone else your emotions shape the way you look.  How do you feel, my love?  Do you feel beautiful?  I love you, my tender-hearted beauty, I want you to feel beautiful and to feel loved all the time.  You are so beautiful, you wonderful dear heart.  I want to embrace and cherish you, and keep you safe in my arms, and protect you.  InshaAllah.  Precious you, precious heart of gold.  I love you Erin, I love you with all my heart.

No comments: