Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140205


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

The air was still yesterday morning, so I took the opportunity to do as much burning as possible around Casa de Julia inshaAllah.  There is still a huge amount of debris piled up, and I can't burn them all at once because the old house is too close by.  So I can only burn little by little.  I'm running out of burn spots, because I planted many fruit trees all over the place.

How are you feeling, my dearest?  How are those precious emotions?  How I long to hold you tight, and kiss your beautiful, soft lips.  And the rest of you, too.  I want you to stay positive and chaste, and take good, sweet care of yourself in my absence.  InshaAllah we will be married and together soon, so please be patient and pray.  I love you with all my heart.

No comments: