Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140122


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Ach!  It seems that I made a scheduling error and I DO have to blog today.  But of course I love you.  I love you with all my heart, and I want to marry you.  But I wanted to grill a fish this morning.  So I did grill my fish, before going out to blog.  I do so hate any changes in my routine!  I told you that I bought a scad on Monday.  It tasted quite good as sushi, but filleting it was difficult because of the thick skin.  I only took out the flesh in the middle, and used the rest of the fish to be stuffed for grilling.

Oh, I just had a dream that I walked in the Victoria's Secret fashion show!  I was following you on the runway, and giving my cutest sexy walk.  The models were giving me incredulous looks.  No, I didn't wear bra and panties.  They only allowed me to wear PJ's.

No comments: