Friday, January 17, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140118


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

**sniffle**  Oh dear, I've gone and got the sniffles again.  It's all these flowers!  I collected a whole bag full of my Mom's "melor", put it on my dresser to let them bloom, and the next morning, I was overwhelmed by the sniffles!  **sniffle**  All these naked flowers have gone up my nose!  Mango, cashew and amra flowers, all in bloom!  Flowers! flowers! flowers!  Aaaaaa-CHOOOOO!!!!!  **sniffle**  I think I hurt my voice.  I didn't get a chance to drain my sinus cavity (which is something I don't think you would ever do) because of friday prayer, then I had to voice train right after that.  I was able to stick to the schedule and finish my set, but I don't know about tomorrow.  Catch the sniffles, and the machine grinds to a halt...

Of course I haven't forgotten you, Erin.  You're my sweet little sweetheart!  Would you like a flower?  Pretty flower for pretty lady?

No comments: