Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140116


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi there beloved Julia and Erin.  How are you feeling today?  How are those precious emotions?  It's been an awfully busy day today as I write this letter.  Lots going on everywhere, all over the world and here, that demand my attention. Trouble is fun to watch, but tedious to participate.  Right?  Humans are such small creatures within the expanse of the universe.  It takes everything we got plus the help of Allah to get ahead.  This is something that atheists cannot understand, intoxicated with their "human superiority" in spite of intelligence, their religion of no religion propounds limitless human potential, yet they die.

I love you, I love you.  I have quite a bit of TV programming to do next, so I'm going to say good night.  Before I go, Saturdays are kind of up in the air for blogging, even though I will have a letter prepared, inshaAllah.  This is because local small business merchants close whenever they feel like it, and closing Saturdays seems to be a habit for this Internet cafe that I go to, but I don't want to go to another place that rejects my USB drive.  I've got to be careful and tender with my words, you know.  So please forgive me.  I will always love you.

No comments: