Sunday, November 17, 2013

Letter to Julia 20131118

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

My dearest beloved Julia, I truly, truly love you with all my heart.  You are so very beautiful, and I cherish you deeply.  You are a blessing to me, and I am grateful to God and to you for your love.  I don't mind at all building your house.  It is my job to provide for you and Erin, to house you and Erin, and to enhance your business connections.  InshaAllah.  You don't have to buy me anything in return.  Of course I can't stop you if you do, just remember that Muslim men cannot wear gold or silk until after Judgement Day, if they are allowed into heaven.  I don't want to hurt your feelings by not wearing what you give me.

My beautiful precious Erin, I haven't had a chance yet to see you at the Victoria's Secret fashion show, but I do have one photo from that show, and I must say that you are so gorgeous and ravishing.  You are truly a wonderful and beautiful woman, and I am profoundly blessed to have you as my wife.  I love you so much Erin, I want to look after you and embrace you, and take tender loving care of you.  InshaAllah.

No comments: