Friday, November 8, 2013

Letter to Julia 20131109

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

YOOOOOOOLIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!

Hi there, my most precious gorgeous darlings.  Yes I know I said it's my week of isolation, but I gotta have my Sweeties, because I love you and I need you so much.  Plus I had to blog the Qur'an.  Oh Erin, the meaning of the password is that you have to give a donation of one dollar (or more if you feel like it) in the name of Allah to whatever deserving charity.  You will discover that people will make a big stink over a lousy dollar, because it didn't go to them.  Isn't that right, Julia?

There's a new mosquito in town.  I had never seen this type of mosquito before I returned here to Malaysia from the USA, so it wasn't here 30 years ago.  Climate change.  It's about a tenth of the size of an average mosquito, it's so tiny you can't feel the bite.  But it leaves a nasty, red, itching welt that can last for days or forever if you don't treat it with rubbing alcohol.  So please be careful about mosquitoes here.  I don't any nasty critter leaving any horrible marks on my precious girls.  I'll kill them!  Please be ready with the bug spray when you're here, but please try not to kill any spiders.

Speaking of bugs, there will always be people who have no faith, no matter what God shows them.  It is not God's plan to guide them, so just avoid these people.  Don't even listen to them.

No comments: