Friday, November 1, 2013

Letter to Julia 20131102

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Happy Birthday, my dearest, beloved Julia.  It was wonderful to see you again.  You are so very beautiful, and have become even more beautiful.  I love you so much.  I wish you a most happy day, and life, and it is the meaning of my life while I work my cause for Allah inshaAllah that I look after and help protect you and Erin and our children, and that you age with grace and dignity inshaAllah.  Allah is the Best to Protect.  You are so precious and valuable to me, you are my life, you are my heart.  I want to thank you for your love and patience.  I truly and deeply appreciate it.  I love you, Julia.  I love you, I love you, I love you.  I love you with all my heart.

Happy birthday, Julia.

No comments: