Friday, October 4, 2013

Letter to Julia 20131005

Hi there, my beloved Julia.  While I was organizing my last letter, I came across the e-mail I wrote to Louisa Models requesting your attention to a marriage proposal.  This was a text file.  Thus I found out, and thereof remember, the exact date when I proposed to you: July 22, 2009.  It's been almost 4 years and 3 months!  I love you, Julia.

Oh Erin my sweet sunshine, I'm sorry I didn't post the song I offered as dowry with my last letter.  Google rejected my .mp3, and wanted a video file instead.  And I don't even have a camera.  It's not as if I would want to post my mug on a video.  I'm not pretty like you and Julia.  But here it is today, inshaAllah.  I love you, Erin.

I'm not just saying that either.  How could I not love both of you?  That would be illogical.  You both know I have a terrible weakness for pretty blondes.  You both should know how I feel right now for both of you, but I will tell you anyway.  Intense and sophisticated Julia, a German girl.  Sweet and innocent Erin, an American girl.  I am so very grateful to Allah, and to you both, for your love.  Only Allah could have made you love me.

I have a request for both of you.  It's just my own selfish, weak desire.  Could you both please stay fit, not get any tans, and stay as blonde as possible all the time?  Thank you.

No comments: