Friday, June 28, 2013

Letter to Julia 20130629

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello, my Julia.  How are you, my love?  Me, I think I've been talking too much again lately, so it's about time for another period of isolation.  It's not that I would forget you, my dearest.  I love you.  It would be much simpler for me if you were here with me to share my isolation, as opposed to my having to communicate to you in public.  So please forgive me.  I think I'll make some dough, to eat with the rest of that chili I made.  Or maybe I'll just buy some bread if I'm lazy.  I don't know.

You should know by now that being a professional endorser of food products makes people clamor for your attention... but it doesn't mean that they treat you with more respect!  The point is to endorse Allah, and the the good people, and the truly good products.  Please don't be corrupt.

No comments: