Sunday, June 9, 2013

Letter to Julia 20130610

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi again, my princess Julia.  I do love you so, my beauty.  I had steak again today.  Well, I have a bunch of steaks in the freezer- a kilo of beef can go a long way, and steak and rice pleases me easily, and is uncomplicated to cook, especially when you're lazy like me.  Of course I didn't get the cut I really want, but I'm going to have to buy a whole side of ribs the get the beef of my dreams.  That also means I'm going to have to slaughter my own steer.  No, I don't have a steer.  I have a couple of cats, and I love them too much to eat them.  Lately, Chee Cheah and Bat Cat have been getting into jealous squabbles with each other over cat food and indoor rights.  Hey guys, it's only cat food.

No comments: