Sunday, April 21, 2013

Letter to Julia 20130422

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi Julia!  How are you feeling today, my beloved?  I've been thinking more about Casa de Julia.  Oh I'm sorry, I still haven't made any floor plans.  I'm awful at drawing you see.  But you probably would have a better vision of your dream than me, because you've been dreaming it all your life.  I'm here to love you, and help you with your dream house.  I was thinking though, if you would have German technology make up your house.  I'm sure we would have to utilize local contractors and labor to a point, but if you have German technology planned, then we may have to import some labor.  There's nothing wrong with that.  After all, we can't build the house if we can't afford it.  InshaAllah.  Please be sure that whatever products you choose are reliable, and last a lifetime, so we don't have to keep importing maintenance.  Don't lose your professional connections, and you might as well shop around at all times.  Just don't forget to tell your staff that they can't party in the Muslim areas.

I'm trying to add "Heaven or Las Vegas" to my set.  But I can't understand what the hell she's saying.  I can't sing a song if I can't relate to the lyrics, and I can't fake the lyrics to an entire song.  But when I search for the lyrics, it seems that other people can't understand what the hell she's saying either.  It's not just her enunciation: I think she's also a really weird lyricist.  But I've been listening to Elizabeth Fraser for over 20 years.  I even went to her concert once.  I love her because she's a beautiful singer.

No comments: